The U.S. has the very highest infant mortality rate of all industrialized countries, with more American children dying at birth and in their first year than in any other comparable nation—and more than half of those who survive develop at least one chronic illness. Why do the FDA and CDC continue to endorse the problematic MMR vaccine despite Merck’s implication in fraud over the vaccine’s safety and efficacy? Why do U.S. legislators and government officials not demand a better alternative, as Japan did over two decades ago?
November 14, 2019
November 9, 2019
November 5, 2019
November 10, 2019
- Tucker: ‘The Territorial Integrity of Ukraine is Essential’ But ‘Our Own Borders Mean Nothing’
- Rand Paul To Initiate Senate Vote To Force Hunter Biden Impeachment Testimony
- SHOCKING: Real-life ‘Soylent Green’ being discussed today at the Vatican by The Rockefeller Foundation
- Germany makes measles vaccination compulsory
- Trans Athlete Destroys Female Competitors in New South Park
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates.