The U.S. has the very highest infant mortality rate of all industrialized countries, with more American children dying at birth and in their first year than in any other comparable nation—and more than half of those who survive develop at least one chronic illness. Why do the FDA and CDC continue to endorse the problematic MMR vaccine despite Merck’s implication in fraud over the vaccine’s safety and efficacy? Why do U.S. legislators and government officials not demand a better alternative, as Japan did over two decades ago?
January 25, 2020
December 21, 2019
March 17, 2019
January 19, 2020
- The Many Benefits of Meditation
- Watch Live: President Trump Holds MAGA Rally In Phoenix As Dems Debate
- Trump 2020 Campaign Field Office Vandalized
- ‘You Are Fake News’: President Trump Berates Disgraced Media In Epic Painting
- China Deploys 40 Mobile Incineration Ovens Labeled for Disposal of “Animal Corpses”
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates.