A new Pew Research Center study found that two-thirds of Americans think that journalists behave unethically either all, most or some of the time and that 53 percent of Americans believe that their unethical behavior results in serious consequences only a little or none of the time. In addition, 54 percent of respondents believed that journalists admit mistakes only a little or none of the time.
September 6, 2019
September 4, 2019
- Tucker: ‘The Territorial Integrity of Ukraine is Essential’ But ‘Our Own Borders Mean Nothing’
- Rand Paul To Initiate Senate Vote To Force Hunter Biden Impeachment Testimony
- SHOCKING: Real-life ‘Soylent Green’ being discussed today at the Vatican by The Rockefeller Foundation
- Germany makes measles vaccination compulsory
- Trans Athlete Destroys Female Competitors in New South Park
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates.