HiddenHandNews’s Privacy Commitment
HiddenHandNews ask for only the least amount of information necessary, gathering only what we believe is essential for doing business, or for the specific transaction at hand. We let customers know the information we have on them and allow them to opt out of specific engagements.
The goal of this policy is to make explicit the information we gather on our customers and users, how we will use it, and how we will not. This policy is unfortunately longer than we would like, but we must unambiguously address all the relevant cases. We will try and keep the language simple and direct as much as possible.
Part I – Information HiddenHandNews.com collects and controls
This part deals with how HiddenHandNews collects and uses information about website visitors, potential customers, users of HiddenHandNews’s products and services, and others who contact HiddenHandNews through forms or email addresses published on or linked to our websites.
Part II – General
Part I – Information HiddenHandNews collects and controls
What information HiddenHandNews collects
We collect information about you only if we need the information for some legitimate purpose. HiddenHandNews will have information about you only if (a) you have provided the information yourself or (b) HiddenHandNews has automatically collected the information. Below we describe the various scenarios that fall under each of those three categories and the information collected in each one.
Information that you provide us
- Account signup: When you sign up for an account to access one or more of our services, we ask for information such as your name and email address to complete the account signup process. You may also be required to choose a unique username and a password for accessing the created account.
- Summit registrations and other form submissions: We record information that you submit when you (i) register for any event such as webinars or seminars, (ii) subscribe to our newsletter or any other mailing list, (iii) submit a form in order to download ebooks, whitepaper, or other materials, (iv) participate in contests or respond to surveys, or (v) submit a form to request customer support or to contact HiddenHandNews for any other purpose.
- Payment processing: When you buy something from us, we ask you to provide your name, contact information, and credit card information or other payment account information. When you submit your card information, we store the name and address of the cardholder, the expiry date and the last four digits of the credit card number. We do not store the actual credit card number. For quick processing of future payments, if you have given us your approval, we may store your credit card information or other payment information in an encrypted format in the secured servers of our Payment Gateway Service Providers.
- Testimonials: When you authorize us to post testimonials about our products and services on websites, we may include your name and other personal information in the testimonial. You will be given an opportunity to review and approve the testimonial before we post it. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at HiddenHandNews@gmail.com
- Interactions with HiddenHandNews: We may record, analyze and use your interactions with us, including email, telephone, and chat conversations with our sales and customer support professionals, for improving our interactions with you and other customers.
Information that we collect automatically
- Log files: Like most standard website servers, we use log files. This includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to other personally identifiable information.
- Cookies and Other Similar Technologies: Technologies such as cookies or similar technologies are used by HiddenHandNews. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
To improve the user experience of our Site, HiddenHandNews may use the following “cookies”.
|Disqus||To enable comment and discussion features on our website.|
|Vimeo||To enable functionality with video features.|
|Facebook Connect||To enable functionality with social media features.|
|To enable functionality with social media features.|
|Twitter Button||To enable functionality with social media features.|
|SteemIt||To enable functionality with social media|
|Mewe||To enable functionality with social media|
|Gab.ai||To enable functionality with social media|
Purposes for using information
In addition to the purposes mentioned above, we may use your information for the following purposes:
- To keep you posted on new products and services, upcoming events, offers, promotions and other information that we think will be of interest to you;
- To ask you to participate in surveys, or to solicit feedback on our products and services;
- To set up and maintain your account, and to do all other things required for providing our services, such as enabling collaboration, providing website and mail hosting, and backing up and restoring your data;
- To understand how users use our products and services, to monitor and prevent problems, and to improve our products and services;
- To provide customer support, and to analyze and improve our interactions with customers;
- To detect and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, to report spam, and to protect the rights and interests of HiddenHandNews, HiddenHandNews’s users, third parties and the public;
- To update, expand and analyze our records, identify new customers, and provide products and services that may be of interest to you;
- To analyze trends, administer our websites, and track visitor navigations on our websites to understand what visitors are looking for and to better help them;
- To monitor and improve marketing campaigns and make suggestions relevant to the user.
Your choice in information use
Opt out of non-essential electronic communications: You may opt out of receiving newsletters and other non-essential messages by using the ‘unsubscribe’ function included in all such messages. However, you will continue to receive notices and essential transactional emails.
Disable cookies: You can disable browser cookies before visiting our websites. However, if you do so, you may not be able to use certain features of the websites properly.
Optional information: You can always choose not to fill in non-mandatory fields when you submit any form linked to our websites.
Who we share your information with
Third-party service providers: We may need to share your personal information and aggregated or de-identified information with third-party service providers that we engage, such as marketing and advertising partners, event organizers, web analytics providers and payment processors. These service providers are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
Your rights with respect to information we hold about you as a controller
If you are in the European Economic Area (EEA), you have the following rights with respect to information that HiddenHandNews holds about you. HiddenHandNews undertakes to provide you the same rights no matter where you choose to live.
Right to access: You have the right to access (and obtain a copy of, if required) the categories of personal information that we hold about you, including the information’s source, purpose and period of processing, and the persons to whom the information is shared
Right to rectification: You have the right to update the information we hold about you or to rectify any inaccuracies. Based on the purpose for which we use your information, you can instruct us to add supplemental information about you in our database.
Right to erasure: You have the right to request that we delete your personal information in certain circumstances, such as when it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was originally collected.
Right to restriction of processing: You may also have the right to request to restrict the use of your information in certain circumstances, such as when you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
Right to data portability: You have the right to transfer your information to a third party in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, in circumstances where the information is processed with your consent or by automated means.
Right to object: You have the right to object to the use of your information in certain circumstances, such as the use of your personal information for direct marketing.
Right to complain: You have the right to complain to the appropriate supervisory authority if you have any grievance against the way we collect, use or share your information. This right may not be available to you if there is no supervisory authority dealing with data protection in your country.
Retention of information
Part II – General
Children’s personal information
Our products and services are not directed to individuals under 13. HiddenHandNews does not knowingly collect personal information from children who are under 13 years of age. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information. If you believe that a child under 13 years has provided personal information to us, please write to HiddenHandNews@gmail.com with the details, and we will take the necessary steps to delete the information we hold about that child.
How secure is your information
At HiddenHandNews, we take data security very seriously. We have taken steps to implement appropriate administrative, technical & physical safeguards to prevent unauthorized access, use, modification, disclosure or destruction of the information you entrust to us. If you have any concerns regarding the security of your data, we encourage you to write to us at HiddenHandNews@gmail.com with any questions.
Locations and international transfers
By accessing or using our products and services or otherwise providing personal information or service data to us, you consent to the processing, transfer, and storage of your personal information or Service Data within the United States of America, the European Economic Area (EEA) and other countries where HiddenHandNews operates. Such transfer is subject to a group company agreement that is based on EU Commission’s Model Contractual Clauses.
External links on our websites
Blogs and forums
We offer publicly accessible blogs and forums on our websites. Please be aware that any information you provide on these blogs and forums may be used to contact you with unsolicited messages. We urge you to be cautious in disclosing personal information in our blogs and forums. HiddenHandNews is not responsible for the personal information you elect to disclose publicly. Your posts and certain profile information may remain even after you terminate your account with HiddenHandNews. To request the removal of your information from our blogs and forums, you can contact us at HiddenHandNews@gmail.com
Social media widgets
Our websites include social media widgets such as Twitter “tweet” buttons that let you share articles and other information. These widgets may collect information such as your IP address and the pages you navigate in the website, and may set a cookie to enable the widgets to function properly. Your interactions with these widgets are governed by the privacy policies of the companies providing them.
Disclosures in compliance with legal obligations
We may be required by law to preserve or disclose your personal information and service data to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, including to meet national security requirements.
Enforcement of our rights
We may disclose personal information and service data to a third party if we believe that such disclosure is necessary for preventing fraud, investigating any suspected illegal activity, enforcing our agreements or policies, or protecting the safety of our users.