As of March 2020, parents will have to prove their child is vaccinated against measles before sending them to day care or school. While the Health Ministry says the bill is “child protection,” critics think otherwise.
January 15, 2020
April 2, 2020
December 13, 2019
January 7, 2020
- US Signs Strategic Pact on AI With UK To Counter ‘Repressive’ China
- Pray For Ron Paul! Libertarian Icon Appears To Suffer Medical Episode During Live Interview
- Lizzo Claims ‘Body Positivity’ Movement is Being Taken Over by White Girls Who Aren’t Fat Enough
- In August, Money Supply Growth Hit a Record High for the Fifth Month in a Row
- Church Sues DC Mayor for ‘Celebrating Mass Protests’ While Banning Outdoor Worship
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates.