A new Pew Research Center study found that two-thirds of Americans think that journalists behave unethically either all, most or some of the time and that 53 percent of Americans believe that their unethical behavior results in serious consequences only a little or none of the time. In addition, 54 percent of respondents believed that journalists admit mistakes only a little or none of the time.
December 13, 2019
- FBI Agent Who Found Weiner Laptop With Clinton Emails Says FBI Leadership Ordered Him to Erase His Findings
- LGBTQ Spotify Employees Unsuccessfully Beg CEO To Delete ‘Transphobic’ Joe Rogan Podcasts
- Black Lives Matter Website Deletes Call to “Disrupt” Nuclear Family
- Group Formed To FIND And SHAME Trump-Supporting High School Students
- Now AOC Hints Dems Will Impeach Trump Again To Stop SCOTUS Confirmation
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates.