A new Pew Research Center study found that two-thirds of Americans think that journalists behave unethically either all, most or some of the time and that 53 percent of Americans believe that their unethical behavior results in serious consequences only a little or none of the time. In addition, 54 percent of respondents believed that journalists admit mistakes only a little or none of the time.
January 2, 2020
February 2, 2020
- Why COVID Vaccine Testing Is a Farce
- The Modelling-Paper Mafiosi
- Number of Injuries Reported to CDC After COVID Vaccines Climbs by Nearly 4,000 in One Week
- Gates Foundation, Stop Funding Industrial Farming in Southern Africa
- Whistleblower: 25% of Residents in German Nursing Home Died After Pfizer Vaccine
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates.