The post Tucker Blasts YouTube For Removing Doctors’ Video That Questioned Official COVID-19 Narrative appeared first on National File. Visit NationalFile.com for more hard-hitting investigative journalism.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson criticized Google-owned hosting site YouTube for removing a viral video from two well-respected California doctors from its platform.

Last week, a video featuring doctors Dan Erickson and Artin Massihi went viral on social media. The excerpt that received the most attention was a clip of the doctors questioning mass lockdowns based on both aggregate data and their own professional opinions.

The footage was promptly removed by YouTube and other Big Tech corporations on the grounds that it violated “Community Guidelines.”

Carlson talked about the censorship of the video during Tuesday night’s edition of his “Tucker Carlson Tonight” television program.

“Unfortunately for us, informed debate is exactly what the authorities don’t want,” Carlson said. “Last night, the doctor’s video, the one you saw, was pulled off of YouTube, the largest video hosting site in the world. It wasn’t an accident, YouTube admitted doing it. The company cited a violation of ‘Community Guidelines’ and they did not apologize.”

Carlson described the removal of the video as a “turning point in how we live in this country,” citing the fact that the video “was not pornographic, did not violate copyright or incite violence or commit libel, it didn’t break any law.”

“The only justification for taking it down was that the two physicians on screen had reached different conclusions than the people in charge. It was a form of dissent from orthodoxy. YouTube and its parent company Google have now officially banned dissent,” Carlson said.

The Fox News host went on to criticize Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg for banning posts promoting so-called “Reopen America” rallies because they fell into the category of “harmful misinformation.”

Facebook previously came under fire this month for being hesitant to remove a page that posted illegal and explicit child pornography, while simultaneously insta-zuccing memes and articles that went against the World Health Organization’s stance on the coronavirus pandemic.

Tucker Carlson’s full monologue can be seen below.

The post Tucker Blasts YouTube For Removing Doctors’ Video That Questioned Official COVID-19 Narrative appeared first on National File. Visit NationalFile.com for more hard-hitting investigative journalism.



Read more…