1 Which of the following owns the equity firm that manages Gannett, the largest media company in the U.S. with more than 260 dailies, including USA Today, under their umbrella?
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- The Rockefeller Foundation
- SoftBank (Tokyo, Japan)
In November 2019, Gannett, the parent company of USA Today, merged with GateHouse Media. Together, they now form the largest media monopoly in the U.S., with more than 260 dailies under their umbrella. The management of this vast news network is done by Fortress Investment Group, which in turn is owned by Tokyo’s SoftBank. Learn more.
- Russian Media Group
2 Which of the following is “the smoking gun” proving SARS-CoV-2 was lab-created?
- SARS-CoV-2 is the only coronavirus that does not have a furin cleavage site, making it entirely unique among coronaviruses
- SARS-CoV-2 has no genetic similarities to other coronaviruses
- There is no evidence SARS-CoV-2 was genetically manipulated
- SARS-CoV-2 is the only coronavirus with a furin cleavage site, making it entirely unique among coronaviruses
The presence of a furin cleavage site on SARS-CoV-2 is “the smoking gun” that proves SARS-CoV-2 was lab-created. Learn more.
3 What are human gammaretroviruses?
- Nonhuman viruses that infect and integrate into human cells, which can result in long-term expression or chronic disease
Human gammaretroviruses are nonhuman viruses that integrate into human cells, resulting in long-term expression. Once they’re in your body, they can remain dormant, only to reactivate when conditions are favorable. They have also been linked to chronic diseases such as chronic fatigue syndrome, certain kinds of autism, cancers, leukemias and lymphomas. Learn more.
- Viruses that, through mutation, can jump from animal to human
- Viruses that are harmless to humans but lethal to animals
- Viruses that cannot infect human cells
4 Who is the most visible mastermind behind the plan to vaccinate the global population with an experimental COVID-19 vaccine, despite the fact that coronavirus vaccines have a decades’ long history of causing a “paradoxical immune enhancement” that turns lethal when exposed to wild coronavirus?
- Dr. Anthony Fauci
- Bill Gates
Bill Gates is the most visible mastermind behind the plan to vaccinate the global population with an experimental COVID-19 vaccine, despite the fact that coronavirus vaccines have a decades’ long history of causing a “paradoxical immune enhancement” that turns lethal when exposed to wild coronavirus. Learn more.
- Bill Cosby
- President Donald Trump
5 In the past, coronavirus vaccine development has been hampered by which of the following problems?
- Poor antibody production resulting in low protection
- Excessive antibody production resulting in autoimmune problems
- Paradoxical immune enhancement leading to severe infection and death when exposed to wild virus
Previous attempts to create coronavirus vaccines have failed due to coronaviruses triggering production of two different types of antibodies, one that fights disease, and one that triggers “paradoxical immune enhancement” that often results in very serious disease and/or death. Vaccines that caused paradoxical immune enhancement initially looked very promising as they produced very robust antibody responses, but when exposed to the wild virus, ferrets and children became severely ill and many died. Learn more.
- No antibody production resulting in nonexistent protection
6 What is the biggest risk of Amazon’s gigantic empire?
- Competition to brick and mortar stores
- Price fixing
- Unfavorable arrangements with third party sellers
- Surveillance and privacy abuses
Amazon’s many ways of collecting personal data threaten individuals’ privacy and permit social engineering. Learn more.
7 Who identified the 1978-1980 Zimbabwe anthrax outbreak as a case of biological warfare?
- Meryl Nass
In 1992, Meryl Nass published a paper identifying the 1978-1980 Zimbabwe anthrax outbreak as a case of biological warfare. Learn more.
- Judy Mikovits
- Anthony Fauci
- Ian Lipkin