1 “The Great Reset” refers to which of the following scenarios?
- A global agenda to monitor and control the world through digital surveillance
The Great Reset refers to a global agenda to monitor and control the world through digital surveillance. You’ll be tied to it through an electronic ID linked to your bank account and health records, and a social credit ID that will end up dictating every facet of your life. Learn more.
- A U.S. agenda to make sure new infrastructure being built adheres to “green” standards
- A European plan to switch the Euro to an all-digital currency
- A global agenda to improve air and water quality by encouraging work from home and decreased travel
2 Why is it important to identify the origin of SARS-CoV-2?
- To hold potentially responsible parties accountable in a court of law
- To improve pandemic response, anticipate or prevent another pandemic and advance discussions about risky gain-of-function research
Understanding the origin of SARS-CoV-2 is important as it would improve our pandemic response. Learn more.
- To determine who should be held financially responsible for COVID-19 relief packages
- To make effective vaccines and antivirals
3 One of the many unanswered questions in Pfizer’s trial has to do with:
- How many people enrolled in the study
- Who created the novel mRNA technology being used to develop the vaccine
- Asymptomatic infections, which aren’t regularly being tested for, meaning those who have been vaccinated could still be spreading the disease to others
One of the main unanswered questions has to do with asymptomatic infections, which aren’t regularly being tested for in Pfizer’s trial. It’s possible, then, that those who have been vaccinated could still be asymptomatic carriers of COVID-19, spreading the disease to others. Learn more.
- How much the vaccine will cost if it makes it to market
4 To optimally limit false positives, a COVID-19 PCR test should have a cycle threshold (CT):
- Greater than 30
- Between 35 and 45
- Between 35 and 37
- Between 17 and 30
Amplification over 35 cycles is considered unreliable and scientifically unjustified. Recent research confirms PCR tests for COVID-19 are using far too high a cycle threshold, resulting in very high false positive rates. At 17 cycles, 100% of the positive results were confirmed to be real positives. Above 17 cycles, accuracy drops dramatically. By the time you get to 33 cycles, the accuracy rate is a mere 20%, meaning 80% are false positives. Learn more.
5 An estimated 10% of COVID-19 patients report lingering symptoms that fit the diagnostic criteria for which of the following conditions, which has previously been linked to viral infections?
- Myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS)
An estimated 10% of patients treated for COVID-19 report fatigue, breathlessness, brain fog and/or chronic pain for three weeks or longer — symptoms that fit the diagnostic criteria for ME/CFS. Learn more.
- Muscular sclerosis (MS)
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
6 Washington state banned farmed salmon, which will be phased out by 2025, because of:
- A lack of consumer interest
- Fear of farmed fish escaping into the wild and threatening wild fish
Fear of farmed fish escaping into the wild and threatening wild fish is why fish farming is now banned — and will be phased out by 2025 — in Washington state. Learn more.
- Problems with production
- Competition from fish farms in other areas
7 Which of the following was the name of a covert CIA operation that involved hiring journalists to spread political propaganda?
- Operation Legend
- Operation Condor
- Operation Mockingbird
In the 1950s, the CIA ran a well-documented but at the time secret campaign called “Operation Mockingbird,” in which they hired journalists to spread propaganda, and there’s no evidence that it ever really stopped. Learn more.
- Project Monarch