A team of Columbia University neuroengineers has uncovered what has to happen in your brain in order for you to have that remarkable ability to pick out one voice from among many. The discovery shows how the auditory cortex, the brain’s listening center, can decode and amplify one voice over others — at lightning-fast speeds, according to Medical Xpress.
March 21, 2020
March 17, 2019
September 17, 2020
- Pray For Ron Paul! Libertarian Icon Appears To Suffer Medical Episode During Live Interview
- Lizzo Claims ‘Body Positivity’ Movement is Being Taken Over by White Girls Who Aren’t Fat Enough
- In August, Money Supply Growth Hit a Record High for the Fifth Month in a Row
- Church Sues DC Mayor for ‘Celebrating Mass Protests’ While Banning Outdoor Worship
- Watch Live: “2nd COVID Wave” Approaching?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates.